Lifestyle Challenge 101
Our main goal is simple – to introduce you to an individualized nutrition program that will support and promote active and healthy lifestyles. We truly believe that nutrition plays a critical role in your fitness, and proper nutrition can help amplify your training and overall lifestyle. Whether you’re starting out on your fitness and healthy lifestyle journey or you’re a seasoned vet, this challenge will provide something for everyone. We pride ourselves on teaching the basics really, really well. As athletes, new or experienced, you know how important it is to lay a good foundation for a lifetime of success.
What is the challenge?
The challenge runs for 28 days. During the 28, you will focus on:
• How to track your macronutrients
• How to create a balanced meal and focus on food quality
The challenge creates friendly competition in many ways. You’ll track your progress through:
• Our standardized test WOD (done before and after the challenge)
• Before and after photos (only viewed by you and a BODZii Coach)
• InBody Scan results – Skeletal Muscle mass, Body Fat % and Weight changes
• A live leaderboard and point system – Points are gained through adhering to our challenge guidelines on the topics above
Results you can expect!
Yes, if you follow our challenge guidelines and are committed to your self-progress, you can absolutely lean out and/or build lean muscle mass within the four weeks. Additionally, you can:
• Learn how to create balanced, high quality meals
• Learn about optimal sources of the three macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates and fat)
• Build an awareness of what YOUR body needs for your specific performance goals
• Learn about the importance and effects of good sleep habits and stress maintenance
• Learn how to change your lifestyle habits based on your changing goals
• Learn how to track your food through MyFitnessPal
• Learn how to measure, weigh and portion out meals
• Learn how to eat optimally for performance enhancement/fat loss/muscle gain
• Stay on track by working closely with others to hold you accountable
• Along the way there will be mini challenges with prizes, as well as a grand prize at the end for our challenge winner.
If you’re still wondering what this Lifestyle Challenge can do for you, take a look at the before and after photos that are posted on our testimonial page at www.bodzii.com. The results speak for themselves!
How do I get started?
Sign up for the challenge by April 21st
Enrol in the Bodzii University
Go through our online learning modules and get all the information about nutrition basics (am I eating the right things? What is a macro? Calorie?) before you attend the seminar.
Come to the kick off seminar April 28th get all the info you need and complete your Inbody scans
Prep week starts May 6th
Runs for 1 week before the challenge start date. We have included a prep week to ensure each member starts this challenge off on the right foot. 7 days to clear out your kitchen, go grocery shopping, and making sure you know how to set yourself up for the most success come kick-off day.
Challenge begins May 13th
The official start date of the challenge! The 4-weeks begins here – good luck!
Daily checkins via the Bodzii App
Complete quick and easy daily check-ins through the myBODZii App every morning. Visit the leaderboard to check out your competition throughout the four weeks.
Attend Review day- Goal setting/In Body scans/consults June 2nd
Cost: $100 plus hst
(the price includes 2 inbody scans - these alone are valued at over $60 if done stand alone- you must attend the Kick off seminar and review day to get your scans completed- no make up)