Crux is currently looking for a general manager for our Stouffville based Gym. We are looking for a someone who is passionate about fitness and who can help us inspire our community and improve their lives through fitness. If you have a desire to help people, want to continually learn new things, and be a part of an amazing community we would love to chat with you.
This position requires many hats. Some of the job requirements for this team member will include coaching, personal training, managing day to day gym operations, as well as maintaining existing and new client relationships. You will be integral in the success of the gym and your duties and responsibilities will grow and evolve as our business and needs of our clients do. There is definite room for growth for dedicated individuals.
This is a Full Time salaried position.
Some of the job requirements:
· Must be a “team player” and be willing to spend significant time in and around the gym
· Coach upwards of 10-12 classes each week
· Must have the ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple ongoing tasks
· Must have a desire to form strong relationships with coaches, owners, and clients
· Must be highly motivated and responsible
· CrossFit Level 1 or higher
· CPR / First Aid certifications
· Continuing education certifications, courses related to CrossFit or training is an asset
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· A high level of writing and communication skills
· Knowledge of Zenplanner, Sugarwod, Slack, While at Work would be an asset
If you think you are right for the job, please email your cover letter and resume to Sean@crossfitcrux.com. We look forward to hearing from you!