We are looking for motivated individuals who are interested in joining our team of passionate, knowledgeable, and caring coaches. This particular position is for full time hours in the evening and weekends. We also offer additional opportunity through personal training clients.
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Passionate , energetic, and driven
• Enjoys helping others succeed
• Hard working and dedicated
• Has a passion for fitness
• Strong social and communication skills
• Works well in a team setting and individually
Although no specific certifications are required for this position to start, our ideal candidate will possess any of the following qualifications:
- CrossFit Level 1 certified (this will be required prior to teaching a class- can potentially be arranged during your internship program)
- Other Fitness certifications (CanFit Pro, Olympic Lifting, Powerlifting, Yoga, etc.)
- CPR and First Aid training
Selected candidates will be asked to come in for a meet-and-greet interview with one of the CrossFit Crux Head Coaches. This allows our team to get to know you better, assess your interest in working as a CrossFit coach, and explain the roles, responsibilities, expectations, coaching schedule, pay structure, and opportunities for growth.
If selected to join our team, each new trainer must go through our coaching/intern program. The Crux coaching program can be completed in as little as one month, but may take longer, depending on your expertise. The focus of the Coaching program is to give the potential coach the tools and knowledge necessary to excel, and give us the opportunity to evaluate the potential coach’s skill set. Most importantly, it gives our members an opportunity to get to know you as a new coach.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your cover letter ( explaining why you want to work for us) and your resume to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Know someone who may be interested? Share this post!